Why are arborists flocking to the new 21st Century Sprinter?
There are a host of reasons. Because the Sprinter incorporates all of the latest technology, it can do as many or more applications per day than the largest sprayers, but with a much smaller initial investment and lower operating cost. (Think 20 mpg!) Plus, it is more maneuverable, drives almost like a car, has great marketing potential and has more storage than you can imagine.
- 400G Application/Nurse tank and (2) 56G mix/application tanks.
- All operations are on curbside, including fill.
- Njekt Soil Injection Systems can be installed to increase the efficiency, flexibility and profitability.
- The 35 gpm Udor diaphragm pump is driven by a 22 hp Honda engine with 17 amp charging system.
- Electrical Systems are easy to use, easy to trouble shoot, and do not connect to the truck’s charging system.
- Additional great features are: easy to learn and use controls; and elements like the sink, storage and hand wash area.
Arborist’s 21st Century Sprinter Specifications Model Year 2023
Sprinter Spray System – Standard Features Example
Chassis: Sprinter 4500, High Roof, 170″ Wheel Base
Gross Vehicle Weight : 12,125 lbs.
Payload: 6,200 lbs.
Reels, Exclusive GPS Custom Design: (1) 5/8″, 300′ Length Hose
(Other options available)
Tanks: (2) 56G Full Drain Application/Mix Tank, 400G Nurse/Application Tank
Pumps: Delta 140 – 36gpm and 700psi, Appropriately sized electric start engine, 12G gas tank for gas engine, diesel direct to fuel tank, Electric Transfer Pump – 45gpm
Gun: Udor Turbo (15gpm) & Long Gun – 30gpm, up to 75′
Additional Features Of Optimized Arborist’s Sprinter Includes:
- Vapor-Proof Divider – separates driver area from spray compartment
- Protective Lining on Walls, Floors, Bulkhead, and Doors
- Power Roof Vent
- Njekt System (Not Included – Additional Fee)
- 110 Volt Inverter
- Hand Wash Tank and Sink
- Small Item Shelf
- Large Item Shelf
- Interior Lighting Package
- Strobe Lights – Front and Rear
- Compressed Air Manifold Blow Out System
- Fork Plumbing Fittings for easy maintenance and winterization
- Tank Drains – All Tanks
- Hose Reel Quick Connects – easily exchange spray guns
- Custom Retractable Hose Management System
- Air Gap Fill System
- Backpack Fill and Equipment Wash System
For more information, view our YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/@greenprosolutions and for additional options, or to maximize the capabilities designed into these spray systems, contact your GPS representative.
Operations Manual and 1 year limited warranty provided with purchase of a new truck.